Fantastic Fish Parcels with Spiced Fennel
Parcels make food fun! The fennel adds flavour, anti-inflammatory qualities and lovely flavonoids such as rutin and quercetin. Rutin helps the body use vitamin C and maintain collagen levels.
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINUTES ♥ COOKING TIME: 30 MINUTES SERVES 4
- Pinch of finely grated lemon zest
- Juice of 1 lemon, plus extra wedges to serve
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 4 chervil sprigs, plus extra to serve
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Moroccan spice blend
- 4 x 150 g white fish fillets (such as snapper, ling or barramundi), skin and bones removed
- Green salad or steamed broccoli tossed with garlic and extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Combine the lemon zest and juice, garlic, ginger and chervil in a bowl.
- Heat the olive oil in a small frying pan over medium heat, and sauté the fennel with the Moroccan spice blend for about 5 minutes.
- Tear off four large squares of baking paper. Divide the fennel mixture among the paper squares and place a fish fillet on top. Drizzle over the lemon mixture, then gather the corners of the baking paper to create a parcel, securing tightly with kitchen string, seam-side up.
- Place the parcels on a baking tray and bake for 20–25 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Let them stand for 5 minutes, then top with extra chervil.
- Serve with a green salad or steamed broccoli, and lemon wedges.
T I P : A Thai spice mix also works well here.
YUM YUM YUM!! FOR MORE RECIPE'S LIKE THIS GRAB YOUR COPY OF THE HEALTHY HORMONE DIET BOOK HERE
- A Healthy View (504)
- Breakfast Recipes (22)
- Chicken Dinner Recipes (29)
- Chilli Recipes (5)
- Christmas Recipes (14)
- Curry Recipes (8)
- Dessert Recipes (20)
- Dinner Recipes (113)
- Easter Recipes (9)
- Free Recipes (232)
- Hormone Health (16)
- Media (84)
- Mental Health (25)
- Mexican Recipes (11)
- Nutrition (190)
- Salad Recipes (9)
- Sauce & Dip Recipes (12)
- Seafood Recipes (12)
- Sleep (3)
- Soup Recipes (12)
- Snack Recipes (56)
- Sugar (13)
- Weight Loss (35)
- Workplace Wellbeing (7)
Leave a comment