Equality & Diversity Policy
Disability Discrimination Statement:
A Healthy View is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity and fairness and to valuing the diversity of our customers, delegates and colleagues.
We aim to provide excellent customer service by maintaining the highest standards of professional excellence. We are committed to training and continuing professional development to encourage all colleagues and delegates to reach their full potential, regardless of age, gender, marital status, race or ethnicity, nationality, disability, religion or religious or other beliefs, sexual orientation, social or educational background or family or care responsibilities.
- The Equality Act 2010 provides disabled people with protection from discrimination in the work/learning place;
- Employers/Training Providers must make reasonable adjustments to accommodate a worker/learner with a disability;
- Disabled employees/learners are protected from harassment at work/learning place.
A Healthy View will ensure when required:
- Training materials are printed in a larger font;
- Training Venues are selected that disabled access/facilities;
- E-learning modules offer sub-titles and audio;
- Our booking system prompts for information with regards to any special needs and if highlighted the delegate will be contacted prior to training to ensure that their needs can be met.
Complaints of Discrimination
A Healthy View will treat seriously all complaints of unlawful disability discrimination on any forbidden grounds made by employees, learners or other third parties and will take action where appropriate.
All complaints will be investigated in accordance with the organisation's grievance or complaints procedure.